Ladies night got a makeover!
Experienced instructor, Bonnie Matera, teaches the fundamentals of handgun safety and operation in the classroom then in the range.
Shoot then Sip is perfect for both the new shooter and those looking to hone their skills.
Shoot Then Sip Classes in Charlotte, NC
At Blackstone Shooting Sports, we proudly welcome people of all ages, genders and experience levels to our shooting range. However, we understand that women might not always feel comfortable in such a traditionally male-dominated setting. That's why we're so excited to offer gun classes specifically for women throughout the Charlotte, NC, area.
Our women's gun safety class encompasses all the basics of shooting a firearm in a completely comfortable, relaxed environment. Plus, you'll get the chance to unwind with complimentary wine and snacks — the ultimate ending to your introduction to shooting sports.
The Ultimate Ladies-Only Gun Shooting Class in Charlotte
Fun-filled firearms training and free wine — what could be better? Our ladies gun shooting class blends the practicality of classroom instruction with a relaxing social happy hour — the perfect combination for many ladies in the Charlotte area.
For two hours, you'll enjoy both classroom instruction and hands-on range time. Under the guidance of expert instructor Bonnie Matera, you'll learn about firearm safety and how to work your firearm. The class is designed for women of any learning style and experience level — whether you've never shot before or you want to expand your existing knowledge.
Next, you'll head to our exclusive VIP lounge for a social hour featuring complimentary wine and hor d'oeuvres. Chat with old friends and make new ones while you sit back, relax and revel in the heart-pounding excitement of hitting your first target.
Included in the class' $100 fee is the use of a Glock 19 firearm, eye and ear protection, a target and ammunition. And, of course, free wine and delicious appetizers!
Why Take Blackstone's Women's Gun Safety Class?
Gun classes designed only for women are soaring in popularity, and it's easy to see why. Ladies have noted several benefits after taking women's gun safety classes from our Charlotte facility, including:
- A more comfortable shooting environment: Many women feel unconfident and intimidated when learning to shoot in a room full of men — especially since learning to shoot is such a hands-on activity. In a women-only setting, you can relax and enjoy greater confidence in your abilities.
- An adjusted approach: Ladies often have a notably different learning style than their male peers, which is why learning under a female instructor can be incredibly beneficial. You'll also learn to navigate issues specific to women shooters.
- An intimate atmosphere: In a large classroom setting, many people feel uncomfortable or embarrassed to ask questions or chime in with comments. Since each class here enrolls only nine women at a time, you can feel free to ask questions and chat in a more intimate environment.
- The chance to form strong friendships: What better way to make friends than enjoying a glass of wine together after a shared activity? This private, comfortable setting is perfect for small talk as you bond with other local women who share your interest in the shooting sports.
Sign up for Our Charlotte, NC, Gun Classes for Women
Ready to hone your shooting skills among women throughout the Charlotte area? If so, our Shoot Then Sip night is for you. We invite you to sign up either on your own or with a friend for a night you won't soon forget.
You can enroll online or request more information by calling (704) 414-6020. You can also stop by our center to sign up in person.
- Tuesday, July 9th at 6:00pm